Hot Water Replacement Melbourne
Considering replacing your hot water system? Don’t know where to turn? Hot Water System Replacement Melbourne is one of the leading suppliers and installers of hot water systems in your local area.
Hot Water System Replacement Melbourne offer a range of hot names in hot water such as Dux, Rheem, Bosch, Aquamax, Vulcan & Rinnai Hot Water Systems.
Hot Water System Replacement Melbourne offer a fast, reliable installation service to have you enjoying all the benefits of a dependable, consistent flow of hot water, when you need it.
And, with years of industry experience, Hot Water System Replacement Melbourne many of our clients have benefited from our informative & obligation free approach to hot water system service – after all, it’s your hot water system.
Basically, there are two options when choosing your new hot water system - a storage hot water system or a continuous flow hot water system.
We have listed some of the considerations when deciding on your hot water system. However, please don’t hesitate to call Hot Water System Replacement Melbourne for more information on our extensive range of hot water system options.
1) A storage hot water system
- heats the water & stores it in an insulated water tank
- makes the hot water available for use all day
- endless hot water at the turn of your tap
- runs best on solar energy, natural gas or off-peak electricity
- can run on peak electricity, solid fuels and LPG, but this is not recommended as it can end up being rather expensive
Additionally, Storage hot water systems are available as main pressure units or constant
A main pressure hot water system
- supplies the hot water at the same pressure rate as cold water
- are best located at ground level
A constant pressure unit
- supplies the hot water at a lower pressure than main pressure units
- are best situated at the roof level
- installation costs of a constant pressure unit can be up to four times more expensive than main pressure hot water systems
2) A continuous flow hot water system
- heats the water as the water is needed
- does not store hot water
- usually smaller than storage hot water systems
- easier to install in tight places
For more information on gas, electric, and solar assisted hot water systems, please contact our knowledgeable phone team at Hot Water System Replacement Melbourne to find out how we can help the purchase and installation of your next hot water system as stress-free as possible.